Consider these your 2020 go-to shorts for every warm-weather occasion! In dark and light blues, the distinctly Tom & Teddy Angel Fish print is fresh and fun for spring, summer and beyond. An elasticated waistband and braided drawcord also makes them ultra-comfortable, wear-all-day shorts that you can co-ordinate with all your favourite tees and polos.
- Super-soft, quick-dry microfibre outer and soft mesh lining
- Mid-thigh cut
- Sun safe with UPF50+ protection
- Saltwater and chlorine resistant fabric for exceptional durability
- Two side pockets and one back pocket with secure Velcro fastening
- Elasticated waistband and rear eyelets for air evacuation
- Braided drawcord with branded tips
Tom & Teddy trunks feel as good as they look. We use a super-soft, quick-dry outer and a light, silky inner lining for maximum comfort; they can be worn all day long – in or out of the water. All our trunks are UPF50+ and ultra-durable with resistance to both chlorine and saltwater.
- Rinse in cool water after each wear
- 30° machine wash
- Wash with similar colours
- Drip dry in shade, do not dry in direct sunlight
Men's Size Guide
Men's Classic Shorts Size Guide
Men's Tailored Shorts Size Guide
Men's Cotton Shorts Size Guide
Boy's Classic Swim Shorts Size Guide
Boy's Cotton Shorts Size Guide
Men's Rashtop Size Guide
Boy's Rashtop Size Guide
Boy's Polo Shirt Size Guide
Men's Polo Shirt Size Guide
Men's T-Shirt Size Guide
Boy's T-Shirt Size Guide
Boy's Flip Flops Size Guide
Men's Flip Flops Size Guide
The standard domestic delivery time in the UK is 3-5 working days.
We will always aim to meet these timeframes but there may be occasions outside our control when your parcel is delayed.
Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to change a residential delivery address. Need to contact us? For general enquiries, returns and exchanges please email us at: email@example.com
Extended Christmas Returns
We have extended our returns policy for Christmas. Returns or exchanges for purchases made between 19th November and 24th December 2021 will be accepted until 31st January 2022.